KTM unveiled the RC 390 at EICMA* and the 2016 model has received a few upgrades.
The 2016 RC 390 will now feature ride-by-wire or slipper clutch PASC (Power Assist Slipper Clutch) for easier downshifts. Another notable feature is the new exhaust system, which now runs along the rear wheel. The new exhaust system will play a vital role to reduce emissions and meet EURO 4 standards.
Other upgrades, come in the form of a switchable Anti-lock braking system (ABS), which is assisted by new Brembo (320mm) brakes up front. Also seen are bigger mirrors and adjustable levers.
2016 KTM RC 390 Specs At A Glance:
– 373cc, 44bhp at 9500rpm and 35Nm of torque
– 6-speed gearbox and 9.5-litres fuel tank capacity
2016 KTM RC 390 Features At A Glance:
– EURO 4
– Slipper clutch
– Tip hull modified
– Vapor recovery system
– Broader new mirrors
– Adjustable handlebar levers
– Metzeler tyres front and rear
– New front disc brake 320 mm
– New passenger seat, thicker 12mm
– New exhaust slip-on with pre-silencer
– Brake system, in collaboration with Brembo
The 2016 KTM RC 390 will launch in India by early-2016. Is it worth the wait?
2016 KTM RC 390 — Images