Maruti Suzuki has unveiled the Vitara Brezza SUV at the 2016 Auto Expo in Greater Noida. The Vitara Brezza is Maruti's first ever sub 4-metre SUV.
Engine & Gearbox Details
- Engine Fuel Type - Diesel
- Engine Capacity - 1.3-litre
- Power - 89bhp @ 4000 rpm
- Torque - 200Nm @ 1750 rpm
Features Of The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- ABS With EBD (Across All Variants)
- Passenger Airbag (On The Higher Trim Variants)
- Cruise Control
- Auto Headlamps
- Rain Sensing Wipers
- Electric Folding ORVMs with Integrated Turn Indicators
- Keyless Entry
- Push Button Start
- Reverse Parking Camera
- Dual Tone Colours
- Automatic Climate Control AC
- Touchscreen Infotainment System With Apple CarPlay
Design wise, the Vitara Brezza has all the SUV-looks down quite fine. The front is reminiscent of the XA-Alpha concept seen at the 2014 Auto Expo.
The headlamps are projector units that also feature integrated DRL (Daytime Running Lights). The grille is a single slat unit with a chrome finish.
The rear of the car has changed quite a lot from the concept with the tail lamps getting trimmed down to much smaller units that follow the lines of the car.
Availability, Pricing & Rivals
The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza will hit the showrooms later this year and the prices will be revealed and will go up against the Ford Ecosport and the Hyundai Creta.