Jaguar has launched the XE Sports Saloon in India at the 2016 Auto Expo. Prices for the new XE start at Rs. 39.90 lakh.
Pricelist For the New Jaguar XE
- Jaguar XE 2.0L Petrol Pure - Rs. 39.90 Lakhs
- Jaguar XE 2.0L Petrol Portfolio - Rs. 46.90 Lakhs
Engine And Gearbox Options
|Variant Name||Jaguar XE Pure||Jaguar XE Portfolio|
|Power||197bhp @5,500 rpm||237bhp @5,500 rpm|
|Torque||320Nm @1,750 rpm||340Nm @2,000-4,000 rpm|
|0–100 km/h||7.7 seconds||6.8 seconds|
|Top Speed||237 km/h||250 km/h|
|Mileage||13.06 km/l||13.05 km/l|
Both engine variants will be coupled with a 8-speed automatic gearbox.
Design & Styling
The Jaguar XE takes many of the styling cues from its larger siblings, the XF and XJ. The angular headlamps and the big grille are both Jaguar hallmarks.
The XE's lines flow smoothly towards the back and onto the small boot lip spoiler. The rear tail lamps are angular as well and compliment the XE quite well.
All these styling cues combine to form a sleek and a compact sports saloon that anyone can easily be recognized by anyone as a Jaguar.
Top Features Of The Jaguar XE
- First-in-Class Aluminum-intensive monocoque design
- Luxurious soft-grain leather interiors
- 8-inch infotainment system with Meridian Audio Sound System
- All Surface Progress Control (ASPC) - Low Speed Cruise Control
- Dynamic Stability Control (DSC) and Electric Powered Assisted Steering
Availability & Rivals
The Jaguar XE is currently available in Jaguar showrooms across the country. The New Jag will go up against the German heavyweights like the Mercedes-Benz C-Class, the Audi A4 and the BMW 3-series.